Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Curveball



Good people of the world,


things are not always as they seem.


I am learning that everyone carries heartache.


Some allow it to consume their every thought, tearing them up inside and out.

Others seek escape--in substance abuse, or depressing moods.



I, however, have made a choice. 


I allow my God to soothe my heartache, my pain, and my griefs.

I am learning to fully let Him in, and trust in His care. 

I know that my God will never leave me alone--whether I am full of joy or sorrow.

I have faith that someday, someone will take my hand and walk with me on the path of life.

My footsteps are guided. I will never walk alone. 

Agency is the most powerful gift given to mankind.

I can achieve peace in my heart, soul, and mind through the miraculous power of a loving Heavenly Father.


I am worth more than anyone could even hope to comprehend, 
for one simple reason:



I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father,
who loves me. 

And I love Him.







-- a few of my lessons learned --


No comments:

Post a Comment