Sunday, October 2, 2011

say hello to my little friends

          I know I'll post about these little guys someday, so might as well do it now.

Scott

Caleb
I have the cutest little children, don't I?
Okay, so they aren't mine. But they might as well be, I'm the favorite aunt. :)


About a month ago, we went on vacation to Bear Lake, and I got to spend some quality time with these handsome little dudes. Caleb has the most adorable swimsuit/bodysuit! Prepare yourself..

cute, right? 

Here he is in action. What an adorable little bugger.

This conference weekend, my roommate Stephanie and I were able to watch with them on Saturday. Let's just say that we didn't spend as much time watching the TV than we did watching these sweet brothers play. And hit.. and scream.. 


Scott is growing right up! What a big kid he is, reading letters off the page and telling me what the words mean. I can't believe how brilliant this 3 1/2 year old is. 

SO, basically these kiddos are some of my favorite parts about Sandy, Utah. 

1 comment: