Saturday, March 3, 2012

Laughing. All the time.

I love to laugh. A lot.

Today I was trying to find this really funny picture to show
my family, and when I found it, I couldn't stop laughing!


I'm now going to share some things with you that make me laugh.
Really hard. And it's hard for me to put a cork in it after I see
or think about them. 


First up, Despicable Me. Arguably the best movie ever made, with the best little people in it. The Minions are hilarious. And I wish I could speak like them.





NEXT, this hilarious picture that seriously cracks me up
every time!


Some more super hilarious images..


QUACK


Ahahahahhahahahhahahhaha!!

Last, but def not least..



Too good. :) I'm still laughing. 
This next video is so funny to me.. so funny.

(sorry, there is light language)




Alright, I hope you laughed at the funniest
things in my life right now. 

Happy Saturday!


<< Favorite Things >>

No comments:

Post a Comment