Monday, March 5, 2012

So smarty..

English 2010.



Great class, but not for the weak at heart.

Good thing I rock at life then, huh.

Me rocking life.

I spent this weekend at home, with my siblings, nephews, and parents. 
It was actually great fun! A perfect mix of family and alone time.

During this weekend, I was supposed to be working on a paper
for said English class. Did I?

Hah.


Actually, I was pretty good and wrote a detailed outline.
Pretty good.

Since a draft is due tomorrow, I thought maybe I should put in some serious
time on it. So that, I dunno, it will sound like someone higher
 than third grade wrote it.


One hour later..


Ding!

Hot off the presses. 

Whatever..


Three page paper titled "This, I Believe"
is finished. Boo-yes.


= A Few of My Favorite Things =


No comments:

Post a Comment